Camping at Country Jam is one of the best ways to experience the festival. Here are all the details you need to know about getting your camping pass for Country Jam 2017.
Campsites vary by campground. All are five (5) night passes (Wednesday afternoon through Monday morning). Campsites do not include festival admission tickets and/or Camp Access Passes – those must be purchased separately.
- There is no limit to how many people can stay on a campsite as long as each person has camp access with their ticket
- Each campsite only allows for 1 vehicle, tents are allowed along with your car/RV, space permitting.
- Camp sites do not have electric hook ups (besides Electrical).
- Campsites vary between being on grass and hard packed dirt.
- Pump & Dump/Water is available for additional fee to be purchased at the festival.
- All campsites are assigned prior to the festival.
- VIP: 20×40 sites for VIP ticket holders only, right outside of the main campground entrance to the festival grounds.
- Premier: 20×40 sites for any level ticket holder, closest to the entrance to the festival grounds.
- Standard: 20×30 sites in the general campgrounds.
- Standard Long: 20×40 sites in the general campgrounds, very limited availability.
- Standard Electrical: 20×30 sites with electrical hookups.
- Standard ADA: 20×30’ sites for patrons with a Government Issued ADA plackard only, very limited availability.