Campsites vary by campground. All are five (5) night passes (Wednesday afternoon through Monday morning). Campsites do not include festival admission tickets. Festival tickets with Camping must be purchased to have access into the campgrounds.
- There is no limit to how many people can stay on a campsite as long as each person has camp access with their ticket
- Each campsite only allows for 1 vehicle, tents are allowed along with your car/RV, space permitting.
- Camp sites do not have electric hook ups (besides Electrical).
- Campsites vary between being on grass and hard packed dirt.
- Pump & Dump/Water is available for additional fee to be purchased at the festival.
- All campsites are assigned prior to the festival.
- VIP: 20×40 sites for VIP ticket holders only, right outside of the main campground entrance to the festival grounds.
- Premier: 20×40 sites for any level ticket holder, closest to the entrance to the festival grounds.
- Standard: 20×30 sites in the general campgrounds.
- Standard Long: 20×40 sites in the general campgrounds, very limited availability.
- Standard Electrical: 20×30 sites with electrical hookups.
- Standard ADA: 20×30 sites for patrons with a Government Issued ADA placard only, very limited availability.
New For Country Jam 2018
The Wild West Campsite Contest
We’ve teamed up with our friends at Trojan Brand Condoms to bring The Wild West Campsite Contest to the campgrounds at Country Jam 2018! One lucky campsite decorated with The Wild West theme will win four VIP tickets to Country Jam 2019, with other great prizes in store for runner-up winners. Click the button below for more details and get your decorations ready!