Buy Five Tickets, Get One Free!
The Coca-Cola Six-Pack is back! For a limited time when you buy five 4-day General Admission tickets with Camp Access, our friends at Coca-Cola are giving you the sixth ticket absolutely FREE. This offer won’t be around long, though, so get yours while you can!
POPULAR TICKETING OPTIONS
Single Day tickets are now available. You can purchase them on our ticketing page.
We highly suggest only buying a ticket from the official Country Jam website to guarantee that your admission is valid. Country Jam cannot confirm that a purchase from a second hand buyer is valid. Country Jam WILL NOT transfer tickets into someone else’s name. If you are giving away your ticket, you will need to mail the buyer the wristbands when you receive them. Country Jam WILL NOT arrange any transfers on your behalf.
We offer West Weekend Parking passes that allow you to park in lots closest to the festival entrance. These passes are good for the entire weekend and can be purchased in advance. We also offer single day on-site parking in lots that are a little further away. Single day parking is available for purchase on-site only. Please note, cars in single day lots must be moved by 9:00 AM the next day or will be towed at the owner’s expense. VIP parking is free to all VIP ticket holders — just show your VIP wristband at the gate when entering.
Tickets are on sale now. Visit our ticketing link here to purchase.
Anyone who would like to enter the campgrounds, even just to visit, must purchase an admission ticket WITH CAMP ACCESS. When picking out your VIP and/or Reserved Seat make sure to choose “VIP seat with Camp Access” or “Reserved Seat with Camp Access” from the seat options.
No tickets are non-transferrable. One ticket = one wristband = one person for the whole festival.
If you want to access the campgrounds, you must have a 4-day ticket with camp access. If you currently have a single day ticket and want to go into the campgrounds, you will need to upgrade to a 4-day ticket and purchase camp access. Single day ticket holders are not allowed into the campgrounds.
Yes! Just visit our ticketing website here and choose your country during the shipping method process. The cart will automatically update to our international shipping. All international orders will be placed in will call and available for pick up at the festival.
Yes, but make sure your friend registers the wristband in their own name while activating it. If not and the wristband gets lost, there is no way to replace it – they would have to pay full price for a ticket since we have no way of tracking the order to their name.
Service charges, shipping, and handling fees are not included in the base price of a ticket; these fees are added into your cart separately. If you choose to call one of our customer service representatives to place your order, you will see a $4 phone order fee added to your total at checkout.
If you are having difficulties ordering or just have a question about what you’re ordering please reach out to our Guest Services team at 855-821-9210
You will receive your wristbands in your mailbox within 1-3 weeks before the festival. If you have not received your wristbands 72 hours prior to the festival, please email our customer service line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Box office hours will be determined and released closer to Country Jam 2019. They will be available in your Arrival Instructions that will be emailed to you within a couple weeks of the event.
Log in to your account at http://countryjam.frontgatetickets.com and you can update your payment information there.
Yes! To upgrade or add camp access before the event call our Guest Services team at 855-821-9210. You can also upgrade at the event at any of our box offices. Upgrades are based on availability and are subject to pricing at current market value.
You can log in to your account at http://countryjam.frontgatetickets.com and change any information you need, such as your payment information, shipping address, etc.
Children 10 years old and under are free for all General Admission festival areas and campgrounds. All ages require a ticket to enter VIP, Super VIP, Reserved, Skybox, Country Club, and Weekend Shuttle.
Yes, you can call us at 855-821-9210 to purchase tickets over the phone. Please note there is a $4 service fee for all phone orders.
Country Jam is a rain or shine event. No refunds or exchanges will be accepted. All items are subject to availability and prices can change without notice.
Country Jam is an all ages event. Children 10 and under will be admitted free into the general admission areas and campground.
No refunds will be given for any temporary evacuation; all shows are subject to change.
Wristband Information & Policy
Under wristband information change Wristbands will be shipped to the shipping address on file later this Once your order ships, you will be notified via email with a tracking number attached.
- All wristbands are mailed, there are no hard tickets and all sales are final – no exceptions.
- Do NOT remove your wristband and/or decal in between days.
- Do NOT put your wristband on prior to the festival or pull the black toggle. Country Jam will NOT replace these wristbands.
- Replacement wristbands are $30.
- Only tickets purchased through Country Jam & Front Gate ticketing are valid.
- Wristbands are nontransferable.
- Lost, stolen, broken, over-tightened, or tampered wristbands are void and Country Jam is not responsible for these wristbands.
If you would like to upgrade your ticket to VIP, Reserve, or add camp access onto your ticket, please call us at 855-821-9210 to pay the difference of what the current market price ticket costs prior to your tickets being shipped.
Once your order has shipped, you will need to purchase any upgrade at the event box office.
- VIP: Assigned seating closest to the stage with access to unlimited food and beverage via our VIP Hospitality area and free parking. See full details on our VIP Experience page.
- Super VIP: Includes all VIP amenities along with access to the Super VIP lounge with direct stage views, a private pool, private bartenders/servers, access to an on-stage viewing area only for Super VIPs, a Super VIP concierge and camp access is also automatically included in the Super VIP ticket.
- Reserve: Assigned seating near the stage. No VIP amenities included.
- General Admission: Standing room only in the festival field, but you may bring your own blankets/chairs into designated areas inside the festival grounds. Allows for access to see all concerts, vendors, and activities.
- Student General Admission: Must have a hard, valid student ID (high school, college, or technical school – No transcripts, diplomas, etc will be accepted) to present at the gate upon entry.
* All 4-day admission tickets have the option to add camp access onto the ticket, the ability to purchase camping or parking separately, and include access to all main stage concerts, sponsors and vendors. Admission tickets DO NOT include a campsite; they must be purchased separately.
* In order to enter the campgrounds, you must have a 4-day admission ticket with camp access. Camp access grants you entry into the campground only; campsites must be purchased separately.