Country Jam is a rain or shine event. No refunds or exchanges will be accepted. All items are subject to availability and prices can change without notice.
Country Jam is an all ages event. Children 10 and under will be admitted free.
No refunds will be given for any temporary evacuation; all shows are subject to change.
Wristband Information & Policy
Wristbands will be shipped to your door later in the spring. Once your order ships, you will be notified via email with a tracking number attached.
- All wristbands are mailed, there are no hard tickets and all sales are final – no exceptions.
- Do NOT remove your wristband and/or decal in between days.
- Do NOT put your wristband on prior to the festival or pull the black toggle. Country Jam will NOT replace these wristbands.
- Replacement wristbands are $25.
- Only tickets purchased through Country Jam & Elevate ticketing are valid.
- Wristbands are nontransferable.
- Lost, stolen, broken, tightened, or tampered wristbands are void and Country Jam is not responsible for these wristbands.
If you would like to upgrade your ticket to VIP, Reserve, or add camp access onto your ticket, please call us at 855-821-9210 to pay the difference of what the current market price ticket costs prior to your tickets being shipped.
Once your order has shipped, you will need to purchase any upgrade at the event box office.
- VIP: Assigned seating closest to the stage with access to unlimited food and beverage via our VIP Hospitality area and free parking.
- Reserve: Assigned seating near the stage. No VIP amenities included.
- General Admission: Standing room only in the festival field, but you may bring your own blankets/chairs into designated areas inside the festival grounds. Allows for access to see all concerts, vendors, and activities.
- Student General Admission: Must have a hard, valid student ID (high school, college, or technical school). No transcripts, diplomas, etc will be accepted) to present at the gate upon entry.
* All 4-day admission tickets have the option to add camp access onto the ticket, ability to purchase camping or parking separately, and include access to all main stage concerts, sponsors, and vendors.