- No refunds, no exchanges
- The event is rain or shine
- No pets
- Festival wristband, camping/parking decals must be in sight at all times
- Wristbands & camping/parking decals void if tampered with or removed
- Line up/set times subject to change without notice
- Everyone is subject to search upon entry
- The festival is open to all ages. Age 10 & under are free
– All people entering the festival grounds do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by owners, managers, officers, agents, employees, promoters, sponsors or any other individuals or entities associated with the event.- Country Jam is not responsible for lost, stolen, or forgotten tickets or passes. All items are subject to availability and prices can change without notice.
– Country Jam reserves the right to refuse and/or revoke any ticketed admission without refund.
– Wristbands must be worn at all times. No wristband, no entry, no exceptions. Please protect your wristband; there is a $25 charge for all replacement wristbands for any reason.
– Do not remove your wristband unless you are not returning to the festival or the campgrounds for the remainder of the weekend.
– No re-entry is permitted for single-day admission tickets.
– Tickets obtained from sources other than Country Jam, may be lost, stolen or counterfeit, and in such case will not be honored. It is unlawful to obtain admission by fraud. All such admissions or attempted admissions will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
– Have your ID with you at all times. You will need it to purchase alcohol or to enter bar areas. Country Jam has a zero tolerance on underage drinking. No minors are allowed in bar areas. If you have a student ticket, you must also carry your Student ID with you at all times.
– No outside food, beverages or alcohol are permitted on festival grounds or in parking lots. Outside food, beverages and alcohol is only permitted in the camping area.
– Vehicles are subject to search upon entry and while on festival grounds. Country Jam staff will be searching for items such as fireworks, weapons, illegal drugs, off road vehicles, glass, and anyone trying to sneak in illegally.
– No tailgating is permitted within the parking lots.
– All vehicles must be removed from single day parking lots by 9 AM the following day or they will be towed. Towing is at vehicle owner’s expense.
– Anyone on the festival grounds without the proper ticket or wristband is subject to fines up to $1,000 for trespassing.
– No party is allowed to reproduce, print, sell, promote, give away, or solicit ANY items or property that bear the name(s) or logo(s) of the FESTIVAL AND/OR THE ENTERTAINERS IN WHOLE OR IN PART. Anyone doing so is infringing on Trademark rights and jurisdictions and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Country Jam reserves the right to confiscate ALL contraband items.
– No professional recording (photo, audio, video) equipment. No detachable zoom lenses, tripods or other commercial equipment is allowed without express written consent from Country Jam management.
– Absolutely no firearms or knives of any kind are allowed with or without a permit.
– Pets are not allowed anywhere in the festival, camping, or parking areas, aside from service animals.
– All campgrounds are ticketed areas. ALL PERSONS entering the campgrounds must have a campground access pass and a weekend festival ticket. Camp access passes MUST be purchased separately from your campsite. If caught in the campgrounds without the proper passes, you will be immediately escorted off the grounds and relieved of your festival armbands.
– No golf carts, boats, power scooters, dirt bikes, bicycles, or ATVs are allowed on site.
– No cruising on motorcycles or in vehicles within the campground or parking lots. Violators will be removed.
– Please be advised that by attending the event you are implicitly agreeing that Country Jam may use any photos taken of you by our photographers for promotional purposes, and your image may be used on our website, TV spots, or printed materials.
– Law enforcement officials and event officials are empowered to make arrests and evict campers and festival-goers from the site without refund for any action that is in violation of law or actions that could jeopardize enjoyment of the event by others.
– Any violation of the above policies will be subject to having your armband removed and being escorted from the festival and/or campgrounds with no refunds and subject to fine(s) according to state and local ordinances.
- No refunds, no exchanges
- Only exceptions to refund policy: active military members with proof of leave or death of an immediate family member (death certificate must be submitted within two weeks)
- Unused services cannot and will not be refunded
- Service fees are non-refundable