All persons attending Country Jam do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by the owners, managers, promoters, sponsors or others associated with this event.
Country Jam is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets, theft, loss or damage of personal property or personal injury.
All items are subject to availability and prices can change without notice.
Upon entering the venue, you accept your likeness (pictures/videos) may be used as promotional material used by Country Jam.
General Festival Policies
- No refunds, no exchanges – no exceptions
- The event is rain or shine. No refunds will be given for any temporary evacuation
- No pets
- No guns or any weapons allowed onsite, this includes pocket knives. Items will be confiscated and not returned.
- No cruising in the campgrounds
- No outside food or drink permitted into the festival grounds
- Festival wristband, camping/parking decals must be in sight at all times.
- Wristbands & camping/parking decals void if tampered with or removed
- Line up/set times subject to change without notice
- Everyone is subject to search upon entry
- The festival is open to all ages. Age 10 & under are free
- Towing starts promptly at 9AM in single day lots at owner’s expense. No exceptions will be made for tows.
Allowed/Prohibited Items in the Concert Field
- Blanket to sit on
- Small folding chair (beware of “No Chair Zone” in front of the stage)
- Rain gear
- Ear plugs
- Empty plastic water bottle
- Camera (no professional photo equipment)
- Bug spray
- Positive attitude!
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Glass bottles of any kind
- Weapons of any kind
- Large hammers or sledgehammers
- Kegs/beer balls
- More beer than reasonable for personal consumption
- Country Jam reserves the right to refuse and/or revoke any ticketed admission without refund.
- Do not remove your wristband unless you are not returning to the festival or the campgrounds for the remainder of the weekend.
- No re-entry is permitted for single-day admission tickets.
- Tickets obtained from sources other than Country Jam, may be lost, stolen or counterfeit, and in such case will not be honored. It is unlawful to obtain admission by fraud. All such admissions or attempted admissions will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Anyone on the festival grounds without the proper ticket or wristband is subject to fines up to $1,000 for trespassing.
- Have your ID with you at all times. You will need it to purchase alcohol or to enter bar areas. Country Jam has a zero tolerance on underage drinking. No minors are allowed in bar areas. If you have a student ticket, you must also carry your Student ID with you at all times.
- For full ticketing policies, please see here.
Parking & Camping
- Vehicles are subject to search upon entry and while on festival grounds. Country Jam staff will be searching for items such as fireworks, weapons, illegal drugs, off road vehicles, glass, and anyone trying to sneak in illegally.
- No tailgating is permitted within the parking lots.
- All vehicles must be removed from single day parking lots by 9 AM the following day or they will be towed. Towing is at vehicle owner’s expense.
- All campgrounds are ticketed areas. ALL PERSONS entering the campgrounds must have a campground access pass and a weekend festival ticket. Camp access passes MUST be purchased separately from your campsite. If caught in the campgrounds without the proper passes, you will be immediately escorted off the grounds and relieved of your festival armbands.
- For full camping policies, please see
- No party is allowed to reproduce, print, sell, promote, give away, or solicit ANY items or property that bear the name(s) or logo(s) of the FESTIVAL AND/OR THE ENTERTAINERS IN WHOLE OR IN PART. Anyone doing so is infringing on Trademark rights and jurisdictions and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Country Jam reserves the right to confiscate ALL contraband items.
- No professional recording (photo, audio, video) equipment. No detachable zoom lenses, tripods or other commercial equipment is allowed without express written consent from Country Jam management.
- Please be advised that by attending the event you are implicitly agreeing that Country Jam may use any photos taken of you by our photographers for promotional purposes, and your image may be used on our website, TV spots, or printed materials.
- Law enforcement officials and event officials are empowered to make arrests and evict campers and festival-goers from the site without refund for any action that is in violation of law or actions that could jeopardize enjoyment of the event by others.
- Any violation of the above policies will be subject to having your armband removed and being escorted from the festival and/or campgrounds with no refunds and subject to fine(s) according to state and local ordinances.
- No refunds, no exchanges, no exceptions
- For active military members going on unexpected leave, we allow refunds for your base purchase (excluding fees) with proof of military leave paperwork sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of first notice.
- Unused services cannot be will not be refunded.
- Service fees are non-refundable.
- No refunds.