All campgrounds are ticketed areas. Anybody entering the campgrounds must have a 4-day admission ticket with camp access. Camp access is per person, per ticket, and does not come with the purchase of a campsite. If caught in the campgrounds without the proper passes, you will be immediately escorted off the grounds and relieved of your festival armbands.
All sales are final; no refunds, exchanges or returns. Camping and parking decals are per vehicle and non-transferrable. Any decals seen damaged are void and will not be accepted to enter the Jam Ranch.
General Camping Policies
- No glass containers (beer bottles, liquor bottles, etc).
- No pets allowed.
- No external speakers, furniture, refrigerators, or carpeting allowed
- No personal golf carts, ATVs, scooters, etc.
- All vehicles MUST have their camping/parking decal on their windshield for proper display. Vehicles without their decal properly affixed to your windshield are at risk of tow at owner’s expense.
- 1 drivable vehicle per campsite; additional vehicles need an Overflow Campground Parking pass and parked in our Overflow lot.
- A 1:30 AM curfew is strictly enforced in VIP, Premier, and Standard campgrounds; A 1 AM curfew is strictly enforced in Quiet Standard campgrounds.
- Secure your campsite – Country Jam is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items.
Country Jam offers various campgrounds to camp during the festival which can hold an RV, car, or tent. All persons who purchase a campsite must have an admission ticket with camp access and may start setting up camp Wednesday before the festival. There is no limit to how many people can stay on your campsite as long as each person has an admission ticket with camp access.
- VIP: 20×40 campsites for VIP ticket holders only. Located right behind the VIP hospitality area and next to the main entrance to the festival grounds.
- Premier: 20×40 campsites for any level ticket holder. Located by the Jack’s Place stage and next to the main entrance to the festival grounds.
- Standard: Campsites vary in length and accommodations, but located past the VIP and Premier Campgrounds.
- Standard: 20×30
- Standard Long: 20×40
- Standard Quiet: 20×30 (1AM curfew)
- Standard Electric: 20×30 (50amp)
Department of Health Regulations
All RVs and vehicles in the campgrounds must have at least 10 feet of separation from each other including slide outs. All generators must be properly vented away from sleeping units, including tents and RV’s. Generators must be separated from tents by a minimum of 20 feet and protected from contact by fencing or other approved means.
Please ensure that your RV is equipped with a working carbon-monoxide detector. The festival will have safety staff monitoring the placement of generators to ensure that it is safely exhausting harmful fumes away from enclosed sleeping areas. If not, then safety staff with require you to either move, shut down or properly vent your exhaust.
All camping is primitive. Drinking water, port-o-potties, and garbage disposal are provided.
Security is provided by Mesa County Sheriff’s Department and Country Jam Security.
Citations will be issued for violations. Drinking age of 21+ will be enforced.
In the event of severe weather, a warning will be issued by patrol cars. Please follow instructions given. If you need to be notified for an emergency, your family must contact the Mesa County Sheriff’s Department.
No vending is allowed in the campground. Violators will be removed from the premises. No exceptions.
Water/Pump Out Service
For a fee, arrangements can be made with the campground office to fill your camping unit with water and/or to have the septic pumped out. There will be a number provided at the festival to contact our service provider.
Water stations are located near the store for filling containers.
A 1:30 AM curfew will be enforced in all campgrounds; Quiet camping has a 1 AM curfew.
Loud music, parties and anything that disturbs neighbors or other campers will not be tolerated. We do not expect total quiet; however, please respect your fellow campers.
Generators must be shut off at 1:30 AM
Security officers have the authority to ask any person or groups of people who are abusing the noise curfew to leave the grounds without a refund. All state and local laws will be enforced by law enforcement personnel.
No campfires or open flames will be allowed.
If you are bringing a grill, all grills must be at least 12 inches above the ground or any vegetation. No solid fuel grills (i.e. charcoal, wood, etc.) are allowed.
Propane grills only, charcoal grills are not permitted as they are a fire hazard.
All generators should be vented above the height of your camping unit using an exhaust kit especially if there are people camping in tents near your generator. Please make sure your RV is equipped with a CO detector and if your neighbor is running a generator make sure they are properly venting it.
Any group campsites (i.e. campers with a group of two or more campsites) MUST fit within the designated and assigned space purchased and can not be in any road way (including all tow vehicles).
If you chose to line the outside of your sites with RVs and create a common space in the center, you must allow for emergency access to the center area in the form of two 10-foot openings at opposite ends of your camp. This will be strictly enforced by campground security and local EMS.
Our campsites are all 20 feet wide and either 30 or 40 feet deep depending on where you have purchased your site. Your RV must fit in your designated space. If you have an RV longer than 30 or 40 feet you MUST purchase two sites back-to-back to pull through. All roads in the campgrounds are considered fire lanes and must be kept clear at all times.