Admission Information for Country Jam 2016
Country Jam 2016 is here and you don’t want to miss it. Here is all the information you need to buy your tickets and see Colorado’s BEST country music festival.
Important Ticket Information:
- Tickets are for all four (4) days (Thursday through Sunday). Each ticket admits one (1) person, which include access onto the festival grounds. If you plan on camping, you must also purchase a Camp Access pass. These two items must be purchased together within in the same order. Find out more about Camping Options here.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds, no exchanges, no exceptions. Country Jam Colorado is held rain or shine and claims no responsibility for lost or tampered wristbands.
- Children of all ages are welcome and are free under the age of 10 years old. Children under 16 must be accompanied by a parent.
- All tickets are sold in tier pricing and will increase as the festival approaches; prices are subject to change at any time, and all tickets are based on availability.
- Tickets must be shipped to the billing address, no exceptions.
Parking is only included with VIP or Super VIP ticket purchase. All other parking must be purchased separately.
Admission into the festival area, vendors, and all concerts. Standing room only.
Discounted student admission into the festival area, vendors, and all concerts. Standing room only.
Assigned seating near the stage, near the VIP seating area. One (1) ticket is good for one (1) seat per person. Tickets may not be split up by day.
Reserve seating does not include food, beverage, parking, nor access to VIP area.
Access to exclusive Super VIP only area with views of the stage (behind chairs in Section 5), air conditioning, lounge seating, pool, and private bar with free alcohol, soda, and water all day.
- Catered dinner each night in the Super VIP area.
- Super VIP only viewing platform on stage (first come, first served access).
- Ability to purchase a VIP campsite.
- Super VIP tickets are good for all four (4) days of Country Jam.
- Free VIP daily parking.
Access to exclusive VIP Hospitality area with air-conditioned tent, private bars, and unlimited food, soda, and water.
- Includes beer all day. Free cocktails are availalbe after 5:00 p.m.
- Also recieve a nightly themed buffet from 5-8:00 p.m.
Exclusive entrance to the festival and to the VIP campgrounds.
- Ability to purchase a VIP campsite
- Free VIP daily parking
- Good for all four (4) days of the festival, and can be broken into four (4) daily wristbands for a $30 fee per ticket.
Please note: a VIP does not include a Camp Access Pass necessary for admittance into the Campground areas. Thist must be purchased separately.
THIS PASS CAN BE FOUND AFTER CLICKING "CHECK OUT" TO ADD TO YOUR ORDER.
A Camp Access Pass grants you admission into all campground areas. This pass must be purchased in addition to General Admission 4-Day, a Student General Admission 4-Day, a VIP 4-Day, a Super VIPD 4-Day and Reserved Seat Admission 4-Day.
Buying a Campsite alone does not give you access to the Campgrounds without the additional purchase of a Camp Access Pass.